Timelines
Entities
Forum
Miscellaneous Sub-Menu
Donate
Links
End of Main Menu

Submit a timeline entry
Donate: If you think this site is important, please help us out financially. We need your help!
Email updates

Click here to join: Suggest changes to existing data, add new data to the website, or compile your own timeline. More Info >>

To post in this forum, you must register.
This forum is intended to enable additional collaboration and facilitate the sharing of information among people involved in submitting and editing timeline entries.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
http://letsroll911.org = 911 FALSE OPPOSITION.
Posted by: TheTruth (IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2004 06:41PM

http://letsroll911.org = 911 FALSE OPPOSITION.

SO WHAT IS THE 911 FALSE OPPOSITION?

A false opposition is a group of people united in a cause (in this case they back those who perpetrated 911) pretending to be a group opposing their own cause or pretending to be a group opposing their own allegiance (in this case they pretend to be 911 investigators and pretend to be critical of their own 911 story).

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

One of the main purposes of the false opposition is to point the dupes in the wrong direction.

To do this the false opposition will spread false rumors and false facts and try to direct people away from the truth of the matter.

Diversions are arranged whenever the attention of the dupes touches on critical areas.

The best example of this so far with regard to the 911 false opposition, is the "missile hits the Pentagon" ruse.

So why did they need to set the "missile hits the Pentagon" ruse in action?

I think that this ruse was set in action after the dupes started asking too many questions about the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings.

This ruse was actually amazingly successful in diverting attention away from the collapses.

This is not to say that the official story about the Pentagon is correct -- it is not -- it sucks -- still desperate times call for desperate solutions.

ANYWAY, WHAT OF [letsroll911.org]

Well, I post there under the name Truth (how original).

All the articles that I posted here I also posted at letsroll911.org

They let them remain on the board until I tried to revive them some weeks after they were first published. Then seeing them all on one page was too much for letsroll911.org and they deleted the lot -- every last one of them.

Now tell me why they would do this unless they were false opposition.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS, DISCUSS IT, DON'T USE CENSORSHIP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Except where otherwise noted, the textual content of each timeline is licensed under the Creative Commons License below:

Creative Commons License Home| About this Site| Development| Donate| Contact Us
Terms of Use