Timelines
Entities
Forum
Miscellaneous Sub-Menu
Donate
Links
End of Main Menu

Submit a timeline entry
Donate: If you think this site is important, please help us out financially. We need your help!
Email updates

Click here to join: Suggest changes to existing data, add new data to the website, or compile your own timeline. More Info >>

Welcome to the Center for Cooperative Research forum. This forum is intended to enable additional collaboration and facilitate the sharing of information, which is what this site is all about. Any questions / suggestions / criticisms regarding the site in general are also welcome.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THEM ALL.
Posted by: TheTruth (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2004 08:33PM

THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THEM ALL.

It is blatently anti-semitic and totally stretches the bounds of believability (note that Arabs are Semites).

It goes something like this:

There is a massive Arab/Semite conspiracy to destabilize the West.

There is a gigantic network of Arab/Semite spies and agents throughout the world, at the beck and call of a BIG Semite called bin Laden.

Controlling this gigantic network of Semite spies and agents from a cave in Afghanistan (while all the time under observation by the CIA and friends (who have produced tapes of this master plotter conversing with his mother)) bin Laden manages to destroy the two largest commercial buildings in the USA and put a significant dent in the Pentagon.

Not only this, but he is cunningly able to stand-down the United States Air Force, thus permitting this immense destruction to occur without airforce interference, which would have otherwise quickly laid waste to his plans. Such an achiever.

And not only this, but in order to sow confusion among his enemies, he publicly, and repeatedly, denies any involvement whatsoever in this amazing achievement. Such a man.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it.

Only the maddest -- probably insane -- conspiracy theorists believe this dribble.

Seriously guys, some people actually believe this crap.

IN PARTICULAR, MANY FELLOW AMERICANS BELIEVE THIS INSANE CRAP.

[members.fortunecity.com]
[911review.org]
[guardian.150m.com]
[guardian.250free.com]

Re: THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THEM ALL.
Posted by: TheTruth (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2004 05:08AM

May I inquire as to reason no one discusses any of these topics -- rather damn strange don't you think?

Posted by: Karma9800 (IP Logged)
Date: June 10, 2004 04:34PM

My first post here after much reading since 911.

First of all well done to those who keep this going and feed the information and keep things moving forward. To me this is how people should look at the news in a world where so many think if its on Sky News/ CNN it must be true

Mmmm

This has nothing to do with the muslim world really - though its very clever to play on the racism so many - "whites" easily adopt to as they are different from us - much easier to believe they want a Jihad and want to take over the world

Truth

I hope to start my own site for my own angle onwhere this is all heading from - perhaps not my own but my own feeling.

Early 1980s the Earth Summits were held and the Environment first hit the headlines

Very early a scare story emerged that roughly from 2025 to 2050 oil resources would be depleted

This story vanished

But huge changes in government legislations on environment and CO2 emerged

Across Europe 4 star petroleum is phased out to Unleaded

The possible real truth of this planning - America are simply seizing oil resource and spreading the military positioning acros the globe to quickly react to the ensuing chaos of the future as the world changes and is in desperation for a new resource of fuel

The country that holds the largest shares will easily take control of the new world

One government - one world

At face value I expect ridicule of such an idea of course

But i also suggest anyone who thinks oil wells are large enough to cope with demand for hundreds of years in the future - is dreaming

And also consider OPECs monitoring of production limits and the ongoing issues with prices

Posted by: photophreak (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2004 12:52PM

Quote:
May I inquire as to reason no one discusses any of these topics -- rather damn strange don't you think?

Truth, it's not strange.
There just aren't that many people in this forum.
Go do something about it and promote this site on the web.

I think your point is right-on.
The official version of 9/11 is a wacky conspiracy theory.

As for oil, I think it might have something to do with how oil is sold, in dollars or euros, and not so much the total quantity of oil. Although, that might be an issue, too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Except where otherwise noted, the textual content of each timeline is licensed under the Creative Commons License below:

Creative Commons License Home| About this Site| Development| Donate| Contact Us
Terms of Use