Timelines 
Entities 
Forum 
Miscellaneous Sub-Menu
Donate 
Links 
End of Main Menu

Submit a timeline entry
Donate: If you think this site is important, please help us out financially. We need your help!
Email updates

Click here to join: Suggest changes to existing data, add new data to the website, or compile your own timeline. More Info >>

To post in this forum, you must register.
This forum is intended to enable additional collaboration and facilitate the sharing of information among people involved in submitting and editing timeline entries.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Re: Media finally to answer 9/11's unanswered questions! (suggestions needed)
Posted by: shark99987 (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2005 09:58AM

Paul, I have some comments:
I purchased your book “The Terror Timeline” about a year ago and found it to be an exceptionally good book, very neutral, objective, honest, and accurate. However, some parts of it need expansion and clarification. Some of these are found on your site but not the book. It would be cool, and something I would definitely financially contribute to, if you could publish a 2nd edition within the next year with several changes/updates:
-follow-up of Shanksville Mayor’s “no-plane” statement - many people take it out of context
[When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."
[service.spiegel.de]]
Post-9/11 Terrorism and Mysteries
-9/21/01 Toulouse chemical factory explosion
-9/22/01 further attacks due 9/22?
-10/4/01 Russian jet explosion
-10/11/01 700lbs explosives missing from Texas
-10/31/01 Halloween threat
-3/11/04 Madrid bombings
-7/7/05 London bombings
-10/7-10/10/05 NYC subway threat
Debunking Sections
-Bogus No-757 @ Pentagon Theory
-Bogus Remote Control Planes Theory [http://911myths.com/html/remote_control.html]
-Bogus Flight 93 Landing @ Cleveland Theory [http://911myths.com/html/93_landed_in_cleveland.html]
-Bogus WTC demolition theory [http://911myths.com/html/wtc.html]
-claim that 9/11 hijackers, as Islamists, would never break rules (many fundamentalists do break rules of Islam, drink, etc., and doing so is very human) [http://911myths.com/html/strip_clubs.html]
-debunking of several other crazy theories and 9/11 misinformation
-more security photos of hijackers
-more pictures from martyrdom videos
-photos of 2nd Moqed, 2nd Almihdarfollowup of Mohamed Atta’s fathers “my son is alive” statement and his changing story
-followup of “living hijackers” - all 19 hijackers are dead and apparently truly who the FBI say they are, actually cases of mistaken identity, visit hijackers section of 911myths.com and see my post in this forum
Appendix
-FBI hijacker aliases, DOB, addresses, & other data
-Gul/Shah and Azmath - more details about them, like those found on billstclair.com mirror which were later edited
-more details on Flight 587
-hijacker backgrounds, when & where they grew up and when the seemingly benign ones like Jarrah radicalized
-Able Danger and all new information between now and next publication if publication happens
-Mahmoud Mahmoud Atta, the 1986 bus bomber confused with Mohamed Atta

7. Iraq
-mention positive change U.S. has brought upon Iraq (Over 400,000 kids have up-to-date immunizations.
School attendance is up 80% from levels before the war.
Over 1,500 schools have been renovated and rid of the weapons stored there so education can occur.
The port of Uhm Qasar was renovated so grain can be off-loaded from ships faster.
The country had its first 2 billion barrel export of oil in August.
Over 4.5 million people have clean drinking water for the first time ever in Iraq.
The country now receives 2 times the electrical power it did before the war.
100% of the hospitals are open and fully staffed, compared to 35% before the war.
Elections are taking place in every major city, and city councils are in place.
Sewer and water lines are installed in every major city.
Over 60,000 police are patrolling the streets.
Over 100,000 Iraqi civil defense police are securing the country.
Over 80,000 Iraqi soldiers are patrolling the streets side by side with US soldiers.
Over 400,000 people have telephones for the first time ever.
Students are taught field sanitation and hand washing techniques to prevent the spread of germs.
An interim constitution has been signed.
Girls are allowed to attend school.
Textbooks that don't mention Saddam are in the schools for the first time in 30 years.) - from bible.ca/islam
911myths.com is an excellent, honest site that I came across recently and you should visit it as it will help you get closer to the truth and maybe help on your timeline and further distance youfself from the more outlandish conspiracy theorists, even though I know you are not one, and I find you to be an honest man; I was for quite some time (over a year), accepting gullibly information from many sites such as 911research.wtc7.net, killtown, etc. I used to have a blog which catalogues many of these theories; these theories, although intriguing are false and I am ashamed for accepting and promoting these psychotic, illogical claims. Thanks for reading and God bless.
good links:
[911myths.com]
[mckinneysucks.blogspot.com]
[www.sicmuse.com]
[www.Christian-patriots.us]
[www.Christian-patriots.us]
[www.whatreallyhappened.com]
[ourworld-top.cs.com]
[www.answers.com]
[www.answers.com]

Re: Media finally to answer 9/11's unanswered questions! (suggestions needed)
Posted by: shark99987 (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2005 10:03AM

Also Paul please take note of the points made by bonkedproducer and qwerty1 at [cooperativeresearch.org].

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Except where otherwise noted, the textual content of each timeline is licensed under the Creative Commons License below:

Creative Commons License Home |  About this Site |  Development |  Donate |  Contact Us
Terms of Use