Timelines
Entities
Forum
Miscellaneous Sub-Menu
Donate
Links
End of Main Menu

Submit a timeline entry
Donate: If you think this site is important, please help us out financially. We need your help!
Email updates

Click here to join: Suggest changes to existing data, add new data to the website, or compile your own timeline. More Info >>

Welcome to the Center for Cooperative Research forum. This forum is intended to enable additional collaboration and facilitate the sharing of information, which is what this site is all about. Any questions / suggestions / criticisms regarding the site in general are also welcome.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
WHO HOW WHY
Posted by: youvbeenbluffed (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2004 04:46AM

Dear American People,
I have been trying to expose this since long time, but where i come from does not have the right resources to get to the buttom of what i am after.

the American administration have been fooling the American Public for over than 40 years now, i have more american and european friends than u can ever imagine, please help me.

In 1984 there was a movie called "Best Defence" for Eddie Murphy which was banned from distribution , wonder why! i watched it myself.

the story is simply Iraq invading kuwait and the States Army of course, free Kuwait and use a new secret weapon! yes it was also a conspiracy and the weapon was the stealth technology!!!!

i am trying since almost 5 years to get down to the buttom of who wrote the story of this movie, and where did he get it from.

please help me to uncover the truth of whats going on, also the "LONG KISS GOOD NIGHT" exposes the 9/11 attacks which the American Administration killed with cooperation with terrorist 3000 innocents.

Re: WHO HOW WHY
Posted by: bonkedproducer (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2004 11:24AM

[www.amazon.com]

Hmmm.... banned.....

[www.amazon.com]

Yeah... now that you mention it, I see it's almost impossible to see this brilliant film. That flopped at the box office, and wasn't widely available because demand was low. Thank goodness Amazon.com is able to keep me safe from the totalitarian government that wants to save me the hassle of seeing this turd of a film.

Posted by: photophreak (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2004 01:09AM

Is Best Defense really about Kuwait and Iraq, or just random, unnamed Middle East countries?

Posted by: photophreak (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2004 01:26AM

Re: Long Kiss Goodnight

Quote:
In this film, a government agency plans a major terrorist attack on American soil, in which thousands of lives will be lost. Of course, the agency has bodies of Middle Eastern men to place at the scene of the attack so as to blame Moslem terrorists.

Interesting.

Posted by: youvbeenbluffed (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2004 09:05AM

yes, the movie explicitly is about:

the U.S. is developing a secret weapon (Stealth 117)
then Iraq Invades Kuwait
then U.S. free Kuwait!

seems like a woooo but believe it or not the movie is 1984 and American, of course, banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: qwerty1 (IP Logged)
Date: June 3, 2004 08:31AM

The movie "Best Defence" was on TV last weekend and our local video rental place has had it for years. Not much of a cover up there. Maybe you need to look around on the internet before you make clames like that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Except where otherwise noted, the textual content of each timeline is licensed under the Creative Commons License below:

Creative Commons License Home| About this Site| Development| Donate| Contact Us
Terms of Use