Timelines
Entities
Forum
Miscellaneous Sub-Menu
Donate
Links
End of Main Menu

Submit a timeline entry
Donate: If you think this site is important, please help us out financially. We need your help!
Email updates

Click here to join: Suggest changes to existing data, add new data to the website, or compile your own timeline. More Info >>

Welcome to the Center for Cooperative Research forum. This forum is intended to enable additional collaboration and facilitate the sharing of information, which is what this site is all about. Any questions / suggestions / criticisms regarding the site in general are also welcome.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Thanks
Posted by: Trognon (IP Logged)
Date: April 1, 2003 07:05PM

Thanks for this excellent site, great work !

Thanks A LOT
Posted by: Civil Disobidience (IP Logged)
Date: June 2, 2003 12:48PM

I love the free world!
If US starts war to defense the freedom the internet offers to EVERYONE, I would fight with them!
If it would start one with any other "reason", my mind will fight against themes.

Re: Thanks
Posted by: Reggie501 (IP Logged)
Date: June 4, 2003 12:26PM

How dumb! You think that war is the instrument to provide freedom to people! What a distorted and warped attitude! Let's kill more and more people to make sure they're free! What the world needs is freedom from warmongers, and those who have no other means of dealing with any problems but to use the weapons they would stop others from using. Neandethal mentalities are in charge of this nation. What a horror! Learn one thing: MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT. RIGHT MAKES MIGHT. That's something Bush and his buddies can't absorb. They' get too rich on war and occupation. But, don't let that stop you from fantasizing about some FREE world you love. What in hell is that? Freedom can't be created with wars. Never has, never will.

Fight the disinformation and propaganda of corporate media at www.tvnewslies.org!!!

Re: Thanks
Posted by: lea (IP Logged)
Date: November 28, 2003 04:24AM

Civil Disobedience you need to get a social life.......and fast, real people, remember them...flesh, bones, feelings, interaction.....you fool......
Governments go to war to appropriate land, resources, and wealth. You idiot. Of the recent wars I can think of, perhaps one of them was to defend freedom......and then th US people were dramatically divided on the decision. They (the US government) obviously got a taste for it when they realised how wealthy kickin` ass made them, hence the record number of interventions since 1945, defending freedom...My ASS!!....More like defending and consolidating their ability to make more CASH!! Very basic argument on my part granted, but you get my point.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Except where otherwise noted, the textual content of each timeline is licensed under the Creative Commons License below:

Creative Commons License Home| About this Site| Development| Donate| Contact Us
Terms of Use